The Nurse Anesthesia (NA) program is a full-time, rigorous, and comprehensive 36-month program, which prepares registered nurses to become Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists. Students are given the opportunity to integrate classroom content with direct application of advanced techniques in the provision of anesthesia care to patients throughout the lifespan. Clinical skills are learned in a variety of environments, each of which offers experiences in the anesthetic management of specialized patient populations.
More about our program:
- Prepares nurses to function in the role of certified registered nurse anesthetists.
- 100% graduate employment rate.
- 90% first-time certification exam pass rate.
- 28 months, full-time study to degree.
- Facilitates a direct access to faculty and advisors on a regular basis while enriching the academic experience.
- Gain practical knowledge from faculty who bring significant clinical work experiences to the classroom experience.
Learn more about the program, and see if it’s right for you!