The History Department invites applications for membership in Phi Alpha Theta (the history honor society). Applicants must have completed at least 15 credits in History with grades in those courses averaging 3.5, have an overall GPA of 3.5 or higher and an average that falls within the top 35% of their class, calculated by University-wide class rank. Only three credit hours of online, transfer, or AP credits can be applied to the membership requirement. A link to the application can be found below. The deadline for applications is 4:00 p..m on March 8, 2013.
- University of Scranton History Alum Helps Anchor NBC’s Coverage of the Papal Visit
- Applications for the 2016 Smithsonian Institution Fellowship Program Now Open
- Dr. Kennedy on Boston (in the New York Times)
- Dr. Shaffern Celebrates Twenty Years at the University with a New Publication
- Dr. Shaffern addresses the German Historical Institute in Rome