What makes our Counseling programs stand out?
Excellence in academic and professional competencies. Jesuit values. Successful outcomes.
You’ll find all of this – and more – when you choose The University of Scranton for your Master of Science in counseling degree. Our dedicated faculty will work alongside you as you pursue a higher level of education through our nationally accredited programs.
- Offers 3 distinct, nationally accredited master’s degree programs: Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Rehabilitation Counseling and School Counseling.
- Tuition cost among most competitive in PA at just $757/credit.
- Average full-time employment rate is 97%.
- S. Department of Labor projects faster than average employment growth through at least 2020.
- Students consistently exceed the national average score on qualifying counselor examinations.
Learn more about the Counseling programs at The University of Scranton!