Dr. Shuhua Fan has been invited to present her paper “A Golden Decade in China: The Harvard-Yenching Institute and Yenching University (1928-1937)” at the “Yenching University and Liberal Education in Modern China International Conference” in Beijing, China on April 26, 2014. Dr. Fan’s research explores the early success of the Harvard-Yenching Institute in the years before war with Japan.
- University of Scranton History Alum Helps Anchor NBC’s Coverage of the Papal Visit
- Applications for the 2016 Smithsonian Institution Fellowship Program Now Open
- Dr. Kennedy on Boston (in the New York Times)
- Dr. Shaffern Celebrates Twenty Years at the University with a New Publication
- Dr. Shaffern addresses the German Historical Institute in Rome