The University of Scranton Chapter of Phi Alpha Theta (the History Honor Society) inducted fourteen new members on April 14, 2014. Dr. Adam Pratt welcomed the new members with a talk entitled (appropriately) “Why I Became a History Major.” Congratulations to the newest members of the Mu-Rho chapter of Phi Alpha Theta.
- University of Scranton History Alum Helps Anchor NBC’s Coverage of the Papal Visit
- Applications for the 2016 Smithsonian Institution Fellowship Program Now Open
- Dr. Kennedy on Boston (in the New York Times)
- Dr. Shaffern Celebrates Twenty Years at the University with a New Publication
- Dr. Shaffern addresses the German Historical Institute in Rome