Join IT staff and guests on Wednesday, April 14 at 2:00 p.m. to learn how various Microsoft tools are being used on campus.
WARNING: This session may cause you to reimagine your work processes which could result in increased productivity and more efficient communications.
A Zoom invitation to confirm your registration will be emailed the day before the event.
Microsoft Apps that will be reviewed:
- Bookings:Schedule and manage appointments.
- SharePoint: Share and manage content, knowledge, and documents to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organization.
- Forms: Create surveys and polls to collect customer feedback, measure employee satisfaction, and organize team events.
- Power Automate: Create automated workflows between apps and services to get notifications and more.
- Teams: Chat, Meet, Call, and Collaborate – all in one place. Call from Anywhere. Host Meetings. App Integrations. Instant Messaging. Cloud Phone System. Video Conferencing.