Faculty and staff are invited to attend the following hands-on sessions in Hyland 402. Each session is approximately 45 minutes.
- Forms: By the end of class, you will be able to create a form, send a form and view results.
- 1/10 (Friday) at 10 a.m.
- 1/16 (Thursday) at 2 p.m.
- 1/23 (Thursday) at 2 p.m.
- OneDrive/SharePoint: This introductory class focuses on creating and uploading files, sharing and collaborating with others. We will also review how to sync your files and folders to your desktop.
- 1/13 (Monday) at 2 p.m.
- 1/14 (Tuesday) at 10 a.m.
- 1/22 (Wednesday) at 2 p.m.
Register for these sessions (space is limited) at: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=msTtqPFBaUyXaKf218O4w9eeFYMqquhGr8RxXbDwAPBUNkpEQkMzMlo2VThQTU9LMVRDRkUyT1E0UC4u
Office 365 Training Center
Microsoft offers a host of templates, tutorials, step-by-step and reference guides on all Microsoft programs through their Office 365 Training Center. It is free and worth a visit at https://support.office.com/en-us/office-training-center?ms.officeurl=training