If your office is seeking to purchase new computer hardware, software or services, please consult the Division of Information Technology to confirm that these will be compatible to University computer systems.
Although the following steps have been established in regard to contract assistance, our hope is that you choose to partner with IT during the product evaluation stage.
- Danielle Morse, IT Asset Management office, should be contacted during the vendor evaluation stage for any new IT software or services being considered by a department. IT will provide the necessary security standards that need to be considered when selecting a product or vendor.
- Once a solution is selected, the contract must be reviewed within IT (minimum two weeks notice).
- Next, we will provide the contract for review to the Office of the General Counsel who will need a minimum of 30 days for review.
- If negotiations on contract language or terms are needed, an additional two weeks will be required.
For further information about this process, please contact Danielle Morse at email@example.com or 570-941-7603.
If you wish to send a message to email administrators, it is recommended that you forward the message as an attachment so the headers are included as well as the body.
Outlook on the web:
- Log into Outlook on the web.
- Click New
- Click the pop-out icon, , located at the top right corner of the message window. This will open this message as its own window within your browser.
- Next, organize your browser windows so that you can view both your mail folder listing and the new message window.
- Drag the email, from your mail folder list, that you want to include in the message you are composing. It will be included as an attachment.
- Enter any other relative information and click Send button.
Note: The recipient(s) will receive this message which will include the message you dragged into it as an attachment
Outlook 2016/2013 for Windows:
- Open up a message by double clicking on it.
- Within Message tab, in the ‘Respond’ group, click on More to get a drop-down option of forwarding/sending as an attachment
Outlook 2016 for Mac:
- Click HOME tab.
- Select Message.
- Click the “Attachment” button from within the ribbon bar to forward the message as an attachment.
The Offices of the Registrar and Academic Services, and Information Technology are pleased to announce the release of the Student Advisor Profile. This easy-to-use, modern Banner 9 Self-Service application facilitates personalized academic advice by presenting each student with a comprehensive view their academic information in a centralization location. Each student’s assigned advisor has a similar view of their advisee’s profile. In keeping with the Strategic Plan, it is the latest enhancement to the student experience.
The Student Advisor Profile consolidates a student’s curriculum, grade, registration, hold, gpa and pre-matriculation information. It also allows advisors to record and release student advising notes.
Student Advisor Profile training sessions for students, advisors, department chairs, program directors, deans, administrators and staff occurred in the months of March and April. User documentation and Panopto videos can be found in the portal under the Employee tab in the Office of the Registrar and Academic Services portlet.
Questions and comments about the product should be directed to Julie Ferguson, Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org.