If you wish to send a message to email administrators, it is recommended that you forward the message as an attachment so the headers are included as well as the body.
Outlook on the web:
- Log into Outlook on the web.
- Click New
- Click the pop-out icon, , located at the top right corner of the message window. This will open this message as its own window within your browser.
- Next, organize your browser windows so that you can view both your mail folder listing and the new message window.
- Drag the email, from your mail folder list, that you want to include in the message you are composing. It will be included as an attachment.
- Enter any other relative information and click Send button.
Note: The recipient(s) will receive this message which will include the message you dragged into it as an attachment
Outlook 2016/2013 for Windows:
- Open up a message by double clicking on it.
- Within Message tab, in the ‘Respond’ group, click on More to get a drop-down option of forwarding/sending as an attachment
Outlook 2016 for Mac:
- Click HOME tab.
- Select Message.
- Click the “Attachment” button from within the ribbon bar to forward the message as an attachment.