IT Services offers a variety of one-on-one and group training sessions to faculty and staff. Contact us today to brush up on your computer skills or to get hands-on training for the most commonly used campus applications such as CMS, Microsoft Office and more.
In addition to standard training classes, we are happy to announce the following Fall IT sessions. These topics have been selected from technology conversations with members of our campus. Grab a colleague and make sure to join us for any or all of our sessions. Each session is approximately an hour long.
The featured classes in the fall include the following:
- September 8, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. in AMH 103: Resizing your images using Gimp (free software)
- September 15, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. in AMH 103: Use mail merge to send personalized emails messages to your email list (Microsoft Office). Maximum of 6 registrants.
- September 20, 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. in AMH 103: Basic Computing: The purpose of this basic computer tutorial is to help the reader better understand how to use their computer more effectively. This session will include: What files and file types are, where are my files stored, how to copy files, zooming in and out, internet browsers, using menus and toolbars, copy and paste text in Word, and more.
- October 5, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. in Brennan 502: Resizing your images using Gimp (free software)
- October 13, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. in AMH 103: Use mail merge to send personalized emails messages to your email list (Microsoft Office). Maximum of 6 registrants.
- October 17, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. in TDC 406: Basic Computing
Register for these sessions online today as spaces are limited. For questions, email email@example.com.