Information Technology updated the University’s Microsoft Office 365 licensing on Thursday, January 28. If you had previously forwarded your mail to another address, this update may have inadvertently removed your forwarding settings. For mailboxes that were affected, mail that was sent to them would be stored in the Scranton mailbox and can be accessed there (log into my.scranton and select Outlook in the waffle menu in the top right corner).
Instructions to reconfigure your forwarding settings from Outlook to another email address:
- Go to outlook.scranton.edu and log in.
- Select the Settings gear icon in Outlook on the web toolbar (top right corner).
- Select View all Outlook settings.
- In the Settings dialog box, select Mail > Forwarding.
- Select the Enable forwarding check box.
- Enter the email address that will receive the forwarded email messages.
- Click Save.