On December 3, 2021 a new amendment was enacted that now allows business and wireless numbers to be registered for the Do Not Call list. The submission of phone numbers no longer expire.
To register any phone number on the Do Not Call list, please follow one of the following directions:
- Go to donotcall.gov
- Enter up to 3 numbers you wish to register and your email
- You will need to verify the registry through an email you will receive
- Call 1-888-382-1222 from the number you want to register
- Select Option 2 to register your number
- Enter your 10 digit number