Information Technology is proud to announce the launch of Royal IT Support, our new IT ticketing system. Royal IT Support, which replaces Footprints, provides our campus with improved communication around IT issues and requests.
Royal IT Support Features
This system allows users to easily:
• Report an Issue through a simplified form (on your behalf or someone else’s).
• Request a Service through an IT service catalog.
• FAQ answers questions about the new website.
• View my Issues/Requests gathers all of your open (active) and closed (completed) requests.
How do I access Royal IT Support?
You can access the system in two ways. Please note that you will need to log into the system with your my.scranton credentials.
• Go directly to scranton.edu/royalitsupport.
• Log into the my.scranton portal, and on the Home tab you will see an Royal IT Support link.
What happens to my existing tickets/requests in Footprints?
Both systems will be running simultaneously for a few months. If you already have open request in Footprints, they will continue to be resolved through this system. New requests are added in Royal IT Support. Query access will be available in Footprints by going to tsc.scranton,edu.
Will I still receive updates through e-mail?
Yes. You will continue receiving email updates. You can also view request statuses and updates through the Royal IT Support portal.
The following sessions have been scheduled to review this new system. Please register at scranton.edu/ITtraining.
• Tue. July 10 – 10 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. in AMH 103
• Tue. July 31 – 3 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. in AMH 103
• Fri. Aug. 17 – 9:30 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. HYL 402
If you have any questions, please contact the Technology Support Center at 570-941-4357 or email@example.com.