Spring semester has finally come to a close, and here at the Library we’re looking forward to the sunshine, blue skies, and warm breezes of a Northeastern Pennsylvania summer. That doesn’t mean that we’ll be taking it easy, though. The whole Library faculty and staff will be here to serve our patrons all summer long.
In case you need us, here’s our schedule for the next two weeks:
- Monday – Thursday, May 24-27: 8am-4:30pm (Happy Senior Week!)
- Friday, May 28: 8am-8pm
- Saturday, May 29: 10am-4pm (Congratulations masters students!)
- Sunday, May 30: CLOSED (Congratulations to our seniors!)
- Monday, May 31: CLOSED
- Tuesday – Friday, June 1-4: 8am-4:30pm
- Saturday, June 5: CLOSED
- Sunday, June 6: CLOSED
Starting Monday, June 7, we begin our regular summer hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 8am-10pm
- Friday: 8am-4:30pm
- Saturday: 12pm-6pm
- Sunday: 12pm-8pm
And don’t forget that even if you’re off campus for the summer, you can always Ask a Librarian if you have a research or search question.