EasyBib, the Library’s online citation tool, has now become EasyBib EDU. To gain access to EasyBib EDU, students and faculty will need to input a special Coupon Code that is unique to The University of Scranton. The Coupon Code only needs to be entered once to gain access to EasyBib EDU for the duration of the academic year.
Our Coupon Code is: uniofPA962 (Please note, the coupon code is NOT case sensitive)
Faculty and Students with Existing EasyBib Accounts:
● Login to your existing EasyBib account via the EDU link: https://edu.easybib.com/auth/login
● You will be prompted to enter in the coupon code: uniofPA962 and your account will be upgraded to EDU access
● Students and Faculty with projects (bibliographies and notes) from prior EasyBib use will still have their work with them in EasyBib EDU.
New Faculty and Students to EasyBib EDU:
● First click the blue “Sign up for EasyBib EDU” button on: www.easybib.com/register
● Then enter in the University’s coupon code: uniofPA962
● Students and Faculty will be prompted to fill in a registration form, and are then directed to their new EasyBib EDU accounts
Information and articles on how to use EasyBib can be found in their Support Center: http://support.easybib.com/customer/en/portal/topics/ 817998-getting-started/articles
Please feel free to contact the EasyBib Customer Success Team if you have any in-depth questions, concerns or need clarification at: email@example.com
Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions.
Thank you, Narda Tafuri, Acquisitions Librarian, x7811
Please note: EasyBib is currently using the following citation style editions, as noted on the bottom of the screen: “We cite according to the 7th ed. of MLA, 6th ed. of APA, and 16th ed. of Chicago (7th ed. Turabian).”
You can select to cite using the MLA, 8th edition by searching for it in the “More” dropdown next to “Chicago” on the citation page. However, EasyBib Customer Support has indicated that it is a “testing version.” They are aiming to have MLA 8 out within the next month.