October is GLBT History Month, and the Scranton Inclusion student group will be celebrating the achievements of GLBT icons throughout history. If your interest is piqued by the flyers you’ll be seeing around campus, why not stop by the Library to learn a little more about GLBT history?
We have some relevant books, like…
- Vicki Eaklor’s Queer America: A GLBT History of the 20th Century
- David Carter’s Stonewall: The Riots That Sparked the Gay Revolution
- Sonya Jones’s Gay and Lesbian Literature Since World War II: History and Memory
- Reed Woodhouse’s Unlimited Embrace: A Canon of Gay Fiction
- Lillian Faderman’s Odd Girls and Twilight Lovers: A History of Lesbian Life in Twentieth-Century America
You can also read the works and biographies of GLBT icons including…
And don’t forget that you can take a look at our GLBTQ Inclusion Research Guide for additional resources on GLBTQ issues.